Step 3 - Edit your immersive 3D tour
Now that you have received your immersive 3D tour, you can either ask us to align it for you, or you can align it yourself. In this article, we will see how to use each tool available for the post-production of an Immersive 3D tour
- You can see your plan with the drop-down menu.
- You can return to the camera position
- You can increase the map to see it bigger
- You can reset the zoom
- Combine with the alignment tool you will see in bird-eye view
This tool will increase the window, and see your 3D tour bigger.
Take a screenshot
You can choose the size of your screenshot;
*The file will automatically be saved on your computer named: Immersive_3D_Tour_Screenshot_IDNUMBER.jpg
It will allow you and the viewers to measure the floor, the rooms, the furniture. Coming soon height measurements.
In post-production, you can decide to align all your Panos by yourself. To do so you will need to click on each dot one at the time and align the shadow image to the element on the floor. Don't try to align with the furniture, the 360 degrees effect is distorted them.
If for some reason you need to create a second plan you can follow these steps
- Click on Create new plan in the Plans section.
And to assign it to the new plan:
- Click on the map
- Click on each dot you wish to change (one at the time)
- Select in the drop-down menu the desired plan
If you need to erase a plan:
- Click on the trash cane new to the plan you wish to delete in the Plans section.
Floor plan & Wall Editor - Coming soon
Virtual walls allow you to hide dots coming from other rooms, and to remove the "ghost effect", viewers cannot go through the walls, and it is also the base that creates the floorplan.
In the floorplan, you will be able to add modify or remove gateways to navigate into the house. Gateways can be used to go up or down the stairs, go inside or outside, or maybe reach a dot too far away, you can create a gateway. To know how to create gateway click here
This tool will create saved views that your viewers can use easily to look at key rooms instead of click throughout the whole house.
Hotspot - Coming soon
- Starting position: you need to the on the dot and looking at the view you wish to set up as the starting point and click on "Set current position"
- Dots height: This option will change the heights for all the dots in your 3D tour 0 is the ground and 768 is camera height
- Dots Opacity: The opacity of the dots can be set up as invisible, visible or halfway.
- Field of view: This will allow you to change the prior view on the panoramas. We recommend a value of 90, minimum of 30 maximum of 140
- Camera pixel to meter: This number is the calibration for the measurement and floorplan tool. If you are not using 4ft high tripod/monopod contact the support at email@example.com to know what number to enter in this field.
- Measurement unit: The measurement tool can be displayed in meters of foot
- Language: Coming Soon
- Automattic quality Upgrade: If this is activated we will increase the quality of the images if you stay on the same panorama.
Your 3D tour is now ready you can deliver it: Step 4 - Upgrading & Delivering your 3D tour