Create a personalized event type for your calendar
When you want to create an event type in your calendar
1. Go to the configurations panel and click on the General tab
2. Then click on the System tab
3. In the calendar event type, click on the +.
4. Enter the event name, ex: Vacation
5. You can choose from one of our suggested icons:
or click on Font Awesome and download your own ( purchase is required )
It will open a new window, where you can choose in a library of icons available.
6. You can then, select the icon's colour and associate it to that event
7. Then click save
Add a personalized event in your calendar
In the calendar, simply click in the day, time and employee you want to add an event and fill the informations.
9. Once created, the display will appear like this in your calendar.