Add services and options
For your customers to order services directly online, you must configure their details. In this article, we will see how to add services, and options and link them to each other.
Setting your zone and your availabilities are mandatory for all online orders.
Add only the services you want to offer online to your customers.
Create a category
- Click on the + sign
- Choose icon, title, and description
Create a service
- Click on the + sign in the category you want to add.
- Complete the descriptive fields of the services; the duration, price, title, and description. Your description should be short. Each of this information will be seen by your customers.
(optional) Configure the delivery content. This is only a reminder that will appear in image management. You only see this information.* If you offer the pre-selection service, you will need to configure the content to be delivered *
- Enabled linking of your options (create beforehand) and choose the cost
- Click on ADD SERVICE
Once your category and services create, you can modify, rearrange and delete them using the icon at the end of each line.
An option is a way to sell additional products when ordering an online service, for example, Homestaging, video, home shots, etc.
Once your options have been created, you return to all your services and link them.
You can indicate a different price for every service you link your option with
2. Select the Optional box to link the option to your service.
3. Enter the price and duration. You can resort to the option order with the arrows.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all the options you want to link
4. Click ADD SERVICE OPTION. Marketplace members will have access to a third tab to add standardized services. To know the details of this section, click on Service Marketplace