I want to edit my images from the UI capture app
If you want to edit your images from the UI Capture app, you don't want to send the images directly to tourbuzz. Read the following step carefully to know-how.
The app is using a built-in HDR rendering shooting mode. Which will take 4 brackets. You can archive and edit the final images, but you don’t have access to the brackets
1. Choose the project you want to edit the images from
2. Press the Upload icon on the upper right corner
3. Press Create Archive at the bottom of the screen. DON'T press Upload and Process
4. The Zip file will be created. Use Airdrop to send it to your computer. From there, you can unzip your images and edit them as you wish
5. Upload your equirectangular images as usual in Tourbuzz