How do I deactivate a customer?
Over time you may need to deactivate customers. You now have the option to deactivate your customer and the tour associated with the customer. Follow the steps below to find out how to deactivate and reactivate your customers.
When you deactivate a customer, all their tours will be set to inactive. If you reactivate a customer, their tours do not get reactivated with them.
1. The first step to deactivate a customer is to click Customers
2. Find the customer you'd like to deactivate and click Edit
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Deactivate
4. Note, when you click Deactivate; all your customer's tours will be set to inactive as well.
5. Your customer is now deactivated along with their tours set to inactive. To reactivate your customer click Customers
6. Click Show deactivated
7. Click Edit on the customer you want to reactivate.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Activate
9. Click Activate
10. Your customer is now active again.
All tours for this customer are not set to active.