Step 2: Uploading Images
Uploading your images into Tourbuzz
By this time, you've created a tour, created your customer, and you're ready to start adding images. This article will cover:
In this article
The guidelines below will ensure maximum image quality while making uploading and processing as fast as possible:
- Images (stills and panos):
- Supported File Extensions: .jpg, .jpeg
- Use JPEG format with the maximum quality setting.
- File Size: up to 1500MB
- Image Size: up to 60MP (megapixels) for stills and 65MP for panoramas
- Target your images to our preferred image sizes to minimize processing time and artifacts from our processing:
- Still Images: 1920x1280 or greater (up to 4200x4200)
Print-Quality Images: Upload 2.4 Mega Pixel or better, and we retain the print quality size for 3 years from the date of publishing.
A Note About Print Quality Download Requirements
You must upload images at minimum 1920x1280 for Print Quality Downloads to be provided to your clients in the Client Panel.
- Cylindrical Panoramas: 7200x1200
Partial Panorama Detection: if the filename contains fov123x45, we will create a partial pano based on the horizontal FOV (123) and ignore the vertical FOV (45). We will also strip out the fov123x45 from the filename.
- Equirectangular/Spherical Panoramas: 4000x2000, exactly 2:1 aspect ratio
Partial Panorama Detection: We auto-detect solid black Nadir or Zenith regions, and the camera limits will be set automatically.
- Supported File Extensions: .mov, .mp4
- Video Codec: H.264 @ 3Mb/s or more bitrate
- Audio Codec: AAC
- Size: 1920x1080, 1280x720 or 640x480
- File Size: up to 1500MB
*For more information on image sizes, click here.
Access your tour editor
Click on tours under the Tourbuzz Logo and click edit next to your tour.
This will take you to the tour editor where you can upload images, customize, preview, and publish your tour.
Head to the images/video tab
Click on the images/video tab, then click add images/video. You can add images to your tour at any time, even after the tour has been published.
Upload or Import your images
You will be taken to a media upload screen. Here you can add any images / videos / panoramas / floor plans.
There are a couple of ways you can do this!
1. You can do this by either dragging and dropping your media into the box or clicking on Upload a file and selecting your media. If you choose this method, move on to step 4.
2. You can import your images directly from a third-party service (current services available: Dropbox). When you click on Import from a service, select the Dropbox option, and the very first time, you'll be prompted to connect to your Dropbox account. From there, you'll be able to select your images and click "choose."
Important: Some browsers may block the Dropbox popup window, requiring you to allow pop-ups to use Dropbox upload. If the Dropbox window does not appear, please check your browser settings and ensure popups are allowed from Tourbuzz and/or your custom domain.
Once selected, the images will automatically begin processing and added to your tour (this integration will also automatically skip steps 4 and 5).
Your images are now uploading
Once you select the images, they will automatically start uploading into Tourbuzz.
*Uploading time is based on your internet speed. If your images appear to be stuck uploading, try opening up another browser window and re-uploading your images.
Process your images
Once your images are done uploading, you will be taken to the image processing screen. Here you can sort your images by shoot date/name. You also can rename images on this page.
Head back into the tour
After clicking on process images at the bottom of the page, you will be taken to the screen shown below. You can leave this page even if your images are still being processed and return to your tour by clicking on " Back to Tour Page."
Preview Your Tour
Once your images are done processing, you are now ready to preview your tour. You can do so by clicking on either the Preview Tour link located within the Helpful links section of your tour editor OR by clicking on the Tour Links tab and viewing the provided links.
You have now finished uploading your images and have previewed your first tour. Follow along to step 3 to learn how to make customizations and publish your tour.
For a video walkthrough, watch the video below: