Twilight is one of our single property web experiences that allows you to market a property with a website look and feel while separating your different media types for individual attention. It provides a modern, sleek, single property marketing website experience.
We understand the modern home buyer needs more than stimulating images to drive interest in the home. Other factors, such as schools and businesses within walking distance, are an example of how integration between data and beautiful imagery can deliver value. Sidebar seamlessly blends these needs together in an easy to consume presentation that is responsive and mobile friendly.
Twilight Key Features
- Single property website experience
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Highlight reel on the home page to showcase the first 8 images of the property with full image gallery available in the left menu
- Supports all media types: still images, videos, panoramas, 3D tours, and floor plans with hotspots
- Design options that control the presentation style
- Color selections
- Font selection
- Agent Branding visibility controls
- Media transition control styles
- Inline form to contact agent
This can be anything you’d like. For example, if you needed to create a new Sidebar option to reflect the colors of Keller William, you can set the nickname to “Sidebar [Keller Williams]” to make it easily stand out.
This design provides several color customization options to create designs unique to you and your clients. You can find out more on how to utilize these settings here.
This setting defines what font will be reflected throughout the single property website.
Number of images to display in highlight reel
The Highlight Reel is designed to showcase the top 8, 12 or all images of the property with full image gallery available in the Gallery menu tab. By default, this is set to display the first 12 images/videos. To turn this setting “off”, simply change this to display 1 image.
Destination for Highlight Reel Button
This setting lets you define whether the button within the highlight reel will bring your viewers to the Image Gallery or directly to the slideshow.
- View Gallery: brings viewer to full thumbnail gallery of image
- View Slideshow: brings viewer to the slideshow, starting with the current image displayed within the highlight reel.
Visibility of Image Numbers in Highlight Reel
This setting lets you define whether the image counter will appear within the highlight reel. (*Only applies if 12 or All is selected for number of images to display within highlight reel.)
Image Name Visibility
This setting lets you define whether the image titles/description will appear within the image slideshow
Font Size of image name, description in gallery slideshow
This setting lets you define the size of the image name/description that appears over the image while the slideshow is playing.
Location of image name, description in gallery slideshow
This setting lets you define where the image name/description appears on the image when the slideshow is playing. The options include top/bottom left and top/bottom center.
Visibility of Agent Branding
This setting allows you to define where the Agent Branding appears within the tour.
- Start Open: the contact fly-out on the right will open at the start of the tour and close after a few seconds
- Start Closed: the contact fly-out on the right will remain closed and require viewer interaction to open.
- Disabled: The contact fly-out on the right will be removed
Here you have several options with how you would like the transition between photos to appear
Highlight reel transition
If you have the highlight reel setting at 8, 12 or all images, this setting will define the transition between those images. (*will not apply if highlight reel is set to 1 image)
Static or animate open house banner
If there is open house information added to the tour, this setting is define how that appears at the top of the page.
- Static: a simple open house banner at the top of the page, no movement
- Animated: the open house banner will blink 3 times at the top, every 10 or so seconds
Visibility of ‘Drag to Explore | Scroll to Zoom’ Panorama Dialog Box