Sidebar is one of our single property web experiences that allows you to market a property with a website look and feel while separating your different media types for individual attention. It provides a modern, sleek, single property marketing website experience.
We understand the modern home buyer needs more than stimulating images to drive interest in the home. Other factors, such as schools and businesses within walking distance, are an example of how integration between data and beautiful imagery can deliver value. Sidebar seamlessly blends these needs together in an easy to consume presentation that is responsive and mobile friendly.
Sidebar Key Features
- Single property website experience
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Highlight reel on the home page to showcase the first 8 images of the property with full image gallery available in the left menu
- Supports all media types: still images, videos, panoramas, 3D tours, and floor plans with hotspots
- Design options that control the presentation style
- Color selections
- Font selection
- Agent Branding visibility controls
- Media transition control styles
- Ability to display property overview details below the highlight reel or as separate section
- Inline form to contact agent
This can be anything you’d like. For example, if you needed to create a new Sidebar option to reflect the colors of Keller William, you can set the nickname to “Sidebar [Keller Williams]” to make it easily stand out.
This design provides several color customization options to create designs unique to you and your clients. You can find out more on how to utilize these settings here.
This setting defines what font will be reflected throughout the single property website.
Single or Multi Tab Overview
This setting defines how the property and contact information appears in the tour.
- Single: All information appears within the "Home" tab of the website. Viewers simply scroll down to view the information
- Multi-tab: The Overview (property information, such as description, flyers, schools, etc.) as well as the contact information are split into separate menu tabs.
Number of images to display in highlight reel
The Highlight Reel is designed to showcase the top 8, 12 or all images of the property with full image gallery available in the Gallery menu tab. By default, this is set to display the first 12 images/videos. To turn this setting “off”, simply change this to display 1 image.
Highlight Reel Button
This setting lets you define whether the button within the highlight reel will bring your viewers to the Image Gallery or directly to the slideshow.
- View Gallery: brings viewer to full thumbnail gallery of image
- View Slideshow: brings viewer to the slideshow, starting with the current image displayed within the highlight reel.
Visibility of Image Numbers in Highlight Reel
This setting lets you define whether the image counter will appear within the highlight reel. (*Only applies if 12 or All is selected for number of images to display within highlight reel.)
Image Name Visibility
This setting lets you define whether the image titles/description will appear within the image slideshow
Font Size of image name/description in slideshow
This setting lets you define the size (small, medium, large) of the font size displayed within the slideshow portion of the tour page
Location of image name/description visibility in slideshow
This setting lets you define the location of where the image titles/description will appear within the image slideshow
Visibility of Agent Branding
This setting allows you to define where the Agent Branding appears within the tour.
- Start Open: the contact fly-out on the right will open at the start of the tour and close after a few seconds
- Start Closed: the contact fly-out on the right will remain closed and require viewer interaction to open.
- Disabled: The contact fly-out on the right will be removed
Here you have several options with how you would like the transition between photos to appear
Highlight reel transition
If you have the highlight reel setting at 8, 12 or all images, this setting will define the transition between those images. (*will not apply if highlight reel is set to 1 image)
Static or animated open house banner
This setting will allow you to choose whether the open house banner is static at the top of the design, or flashes every few seconds.