Manage your Promo code
To help you satisfy your customers, you have a coupon code option. It allows you to have several kinds of coupon codes, for one-time use, for new customers, for inactive customers and much more. Go to the promo code tab and click on the + sign to create your first promo code.
Enter your Code and applications:
- Code: the code your customers need to type to apply the discount
- Explication: Add your explanations, terms and conditions related to your code
- Discount Amount: always in dollarsThe invoice amount will never be less than $2.
- Minimum purchase Amount: minimum purchase amount before taxes
- Unique Use: The promo code can only be used once. If activated the code can only be used once and the other fields relating to the number of uses will be ignored.
- Starting Date: Promo code activation date. Without a start date the code could be used now.
- Ending Date: end date of promo code inclusive. Without an end date the code will not expire.
- Number of uses per client: number of uses by customer
- Maximum number of uses: total number of uses. Number of times the code can be used regardless of which client
- Minimum number of months Since last order: Allows you to define an offer for new clients and those who have not ordered for a while