How to white-label our email addresses
What is Email White Labeling?
White labelling helps to ensure the deliverability of our emails, and keeps our messages out of spam folders. When you receive our newsletter and email, they will be recognized as legit.
Add a contact
- On your computer, go to contacts.google.com
- At the top left corner, select Create contact
- Enter the contact’s information, including the sender email address
- Select Save in the bottom right corner
Create a filter
- Select the gear icon (Settings) > See all settings.
- Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and you'll see a list of blocked addresses.
- You'll have to scroll through the list to find the contact you want to unblock and click the Unblock link. You can also select multiple or all addresses and click Unblock selected addresses.
- In the popup window that appears, click the Unblock button to confirm your choice.
For other mailboxes Click here