Create a broker
In order to allow agencies to pay for their agents, Urbanimmersive has set up an broker credit line system. In order to do so, a client will have to be created/selected as the broker's owner client. Then a list of clients will have to be activated so that they can choose from the list for whom they want to pay.
In order to establish this list you will need to type in keywords to filter through all the companies/offices available in the database. Once the filter is established the client will see in his panel the list of clients that match.
1. Search with the name or email of the client who will become the owner of the broker. Then click on Add and Configure
2. In the pay for the agent section you will see 3 payment options available;
- Online orders; Order with linked payments
- Subscriptions: monthly or annual payment
- Independent invoices: invoice not linked to a subscription or an appointment
*We recommend that the broker determine what type of payment they want to approve for their agents.
Instructions to agents will be posted at the time of payment so that the agent can read and accept the conditions
3. Once your broker is set up you need to add keywords in order to provide a list of clients/agents to the broker. You can add as many keywords as you want
Once the filter is set up you will be able to edit it at any time, View/Review Client List displaying the Broker owner's agents profile and the Broker's credit line.
*Make sure the credit line in the owner's account is activated
4. The last step is to come and determine which agents the Broker will pay for.
Use the filters to navigate through the list of clients for whom you pay, for whom you could pay and for whom you should not pay (i.e. who do not fit the established filter)
*We recommend that the Broker determine for whom they are paying.
Check all agents Broker want to pay for - Or use the Green button to pay for all agents on the page.
If an agent is not on the list make sure is company name is set in is account properly.